The cornerstone of our project development process is our methodology, which we use to ensure team communications, quality control, scope management, time management, and integration management so our clients are fully prepared to maximize the value of their investments. Our Project Management methodology is based on Project Management Institute (PMI®) standards, including the Project Management Book of Knowledge, or PMBoK.
The heart of our methodology includes the industry standards of Model Driven Architecture (MDA), and Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the Unified Process. Today, UML and the Unified Process are promoted by the Object Management Group (OMG) as the standards for modeling object-oriented systems.
Layered on top of UML, sound project management practices such as time-boxing, iterative design and development, and occasionally even RAD or Extreme Programming techniques are used to ensure that the best designs are implemented in a sound process framework.
1. Conduct Feasibility Studies (Financial, Technical, etc.)
2. Establish User Requirements
3. Conduct Joint Requirements Workshops (JAD)
4. Cluster domain classes and produce estimate
5. Produce Project Baselines
6. Enter Development Timebox
8. Integrate and Build, iterate to (7) until next build date
9. Integration - Test timebox deliverables and plan for next timebox
10. Deliver timebox increment, Iterate to (6) until there are no more timeboxes
11. Perform system user acceptance and packaging
12. Deliver, install, and institutionalize operational management routines